Important notice: today's Duel reset

Official forum of apterous.org, the website which allows you to play against other people over the Internet.
Charlie Reams
Site Admin

Important notice: today's Duel reset

Post by Charlie Reams »

Due to the rather serious bug mentioned elsewhere in this forum, I've had to reset today's Duel, so if you already played it today, you'll unfortunately have to play it again if you want your score to count. I believe the bug is now fixed but, if you discover otherwise, please let me know before midnight when the scores get updated.
Kirk Bevins
God

Re: Important notice: today's Duel reset

Post by Kirk Bevins »

Charlie Reams wrote:Due to the rather serious bug mentioned elsewhere in this forum, I've had to reset today's Duel, so if you already played it today, you'll unfortunately have to play it again if you want your score to count. I believe the bug is now fixed but, if you discover otherwise, please let me know before midnight when the scores get updated.
Great - As of about 5:30 this morning my computer decided not to load anything up and was producing timeouts for everything. Waking up this morning I found the situation was no better so upon ringing Tiscali it seems I have basic internet access now - some sites won't load and give timeouts and others take forever to load. Clicking "quote" on here took a while for the box to pop up. On a more relevant note, I can not get onto apterous because the java thing does not want to load.