Countdown in Nottingham 2011- Saturday 30th July

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Mike Brown
Legend

Re: Countdown in Nottingham 2011- Saturday 30th July

Post by Mike Brown »

Dinos Sfyris wrote:I texted Ryan though telling him to send everyone some anagrammy love on my behalf. Did he? He'll be getting a punch in the face if not :evil:
No, he didn't, of if he did it was selective. :( Pity you couldn't make it, hopefully you'll be able to come to whatever CO-event comes next!
Ryan Taylor
Postmaster General

Post by Ryan Taylor »

Mike Brown wrote:
Dinos Sfyris wrote:I texted Ryan though telling him to send everyone some anagrammy love on my behalf. Did he? He'll be getting a punch in the face if not :evil:
No, he didn't, of if he did it was selective. :( Pity you couldn't make it, hopefully you'll be able to come to whatever CO-event comes next!
Oi grass! Yeah I didn't send any anagrammy love from Dinos. I was also told to say hi to everyone from Dan McColm and some other people too and I just totally forgot. I was really tired though and lacked a bit of energy on Saturday so forgive me all.
Mike Brown
Legend

Post by Mike Brown »

Ryan Taylor wrote:Oi grass! Yeah I didn't send any anagrammy love from Dinos. I was also told to say hi to everyone from Dan McColm and some other people too and I just totally forgot. I was really tired though and lacked a bit of energy on Saturday so forgive me all.
I'm sure I can forgive you, but only cos you do cool Monday recaps.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

I wonder if CJ would've given us some national coverage if he wore this at CoNot:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/08/07/eg ... nk+News%29
Matt Morrison
Post-apocalypse

Post by Matt Morrison »

What happened with CJ in the end then? Was he just a prima donna about the whole thing?

And I hope you had a wicked holiday in Egypt Dean.
James Robinson
Post-apocalypse

Post by James Robinson »

Matt Morrison wrote:What happened with CJ in the end then? Was he just a prima donna about the whole thing?

And I hope you had a wicked holiday in Egypt Dean.
Basically he didn't show up and went to a chess tourney in Sheffield instead.