Online Trophy

Discussion and announcements relating to unofficial Countdown competitions, held online or in real life. Observation, discussion, reflection, and other stuff ending in -ion.
Ashton Hancock
Acolyte

Online Trophy

Post by Ashton Hancock »

Hi Countdown.

Over the next couple of weeks I am hosting a Online Countdown Trophy and if you wish to participate please reply ‘I’m participating’ and then state when you are available we hope some of you are available between 4pm and 5pm today (Thursday 16th May)

It will be held here on c4countdown
1st off player 1 will text how many vowels and consonants they would like and I will reply to both contestants with them vowels and consonants the same with round 2 etc. I will then start a 30 second time which when time is up I will text ‘Answers Please’ In which you will both send your answers.
Last edited by Ashton Hancock on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am hosting a Co-Event on 31st August if you are free please come down to “The Centre” in Rotherham.My best friend is Dinos Sfyris who will be my co-host for this event
Tim Down
Acolyte

Re: Online Trophy

Post by Tim Down »

Ashton Hancock wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:34 am I will then start a 30 second time which when Tim is up I will text ‘Answers Please’ In which you will both send your answers.
Sorry Ashton, I'm never up, only Down.
Ashton Hancock
Acolyte

Post by Ashton Hancock »

Haha I ment time
I am hosting a Co-Event on 31st August if you are free please come down to “The Centre” in Rotherham.My best friend is Dinos Sfyris who will be my co-host for this event
Ian Volante
Postmaster General

Post by Ian Volante »

If only someone had created some sort of online tool that would make this sort of thing much easier!
meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles meles
Jennifer Steadman
Kiloposter

Post by Jennifer Steadman »

Tim Down wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:28 am
Ashton Hancock wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:34 am I will then start a 30 second time which when Tim is up I will text ‘Answers Please’ In which you will both send your answers.
Sorry Ashton, I'm never up, only Down.
#pray4liz
"There's leaders, and there's followers, but I'd rather be a dick than a swallower" - Aristotle